|RING DIAMETER (mm)||FINGER CIRCUMFRENCE (mm)||RING SIZE|
How do I measure my ring finger?
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
- Match the measurement to the circumference column in the above conversion chart. If it falls between two sizes, we advise you to order the larger size.
How do I measure a ring I already own?
- Select one of your rings that properly fits the intended finger.
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring using our helpful Printable Ring Sizing Guide.
- Match the measurement of your ring against one of the images. If it falls somewhere in between two sizes then you should opt for the larger size.