14K Yellow Gold 4 CT. T.W. Round and Baguette-Cut Diamond Tennis Bracelet
Sophisticated style meets breathtaking diamond sparkle. We are proud to present this stunning 4 ct. diamond tennis bracelet crafted in glimmering 14k yellow gold. Round and baguette diamonds, set in gold links, run all the way around the wrist to deliver a dazzling dose of perfect diamond splendor.
|Number of Diamonds||196|
|Diamond Cut||Round / Baguette|
Diamond Total Weight (ct. tw.)
- For the modern Princess – you deserve jewelry as beautiful as you are! A dazzling diamond tennis bracelet set with 56 round and 140 baguette diamonds in warm 14k yellow gold.
- Authentic quality, true value – we provide shimmering natural diamond jewelry at affordable prices. Every stone is delicately hand-set by a master artisan with years of experience in the craft.
- Only the best – all our diamonds are sourced from conflict-free diamond suppliers. With immaculate settings in solid precious metals, our magnificent jewels are sure to satisfy.
- Perfect for any occasion - weddings, engagements, Christmas, Valentine's, Mother's Day, parties, or just because.
- Made in the USA - all of our jewelry is designed and crafted in the USA.
- Packaging - this piece comes packaged for easy gift-giving.
- Our promise: your happiness! – we are confident you will love how our products strike the perfect balance between affordability and quality! We strive to earn your repeat business by ensuring you are completely satisfied with each item you purchase from us!
Merchandise enlarged to show detail and may not always be exactly as pictured. Typographic errors are subject to correction. Diamond carat weights are approximate.
We provide free USPS 1st Class shipping for all our products (estimated 3-5 day shipping time).
Once your order ships, we will send you a tracking number. You can also track your order by logging into your account.
For additional security, an adult signature is required for all Marquee Jewelry orders.
We do not charge sales tax on any orders. What you see is what you pay. This saves you hundreds and potentially thousands of dollars on your order compared to other jewelry stores.
*Does not apply to orders shipped to Nevada